Dr. Gul Baloch
||Title : Professor||B-123 (Second Floor)|
|Disciplines : Public Health, Cultural Epidemiology, Health Psychology, Qualitative Research||
|Research Areas: Public Health: Health Education & Promotion. Cultural Epidemiology: Social & cultural etiology and contexts of disease. Sociology of Health & Illness, Gender: Gender as determinant of health outcomes, Health Psychology: psychological factors, perceptions, beliefs in the determination of health conditions Qualitative Research||+92-51-9255591|
Dr.Gul Baloch is senior faculty at HSA, has a long 29 years of working experience with 3 universities in Pakistan and Malaysia, and with WHO & UNICEF. He has a PhD, Masters in Public Health, Masters in Sociology (major Social Psychology), along with MBBS. He has 23 years teaching experience in the areas of Public Health, Medical Sociology, Health Psychology.
Dr Gul's portfolio includes teaching, curriculum development, personal mentoring, examiner & supervisor of Diploma, Bachelors, Masters and PhD candidates of multidisciplinary research and from different countries: USA, France, Indonesia, Sudan, Zambia, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Iraq, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Maldives, and Malaysia.
His areas of concentration are Cultural Epidemiology, Health Education, Health Behavior, Adolescent Health, Social Psychology, Health Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Medical Anthropology, Gender, Sociology of health & illness and Sexuality. His vast experience in teaching and field work has enabled him to develop a holistic approach and understanding of the cultural, psychological & global contexts and determinants of population health.
Gul's work experience includes involvement as a Project Coordinator and Consultant with international organizations, i.e. WHO, UNICEF, Oxfam GB and national organizations and work with stakeholders like District Health Officer, Paramedics, NGOs, Civil Society Organizations, along with consultants from EMRO, WHO.
- PhD (Gender & Health)
- MA -World History
- MA- Sociology (Major Phycology)
Research Supervisor of Masters and PhD level students (18 years’ experience)
Teaching Public Health at undergraduate level (23 years’ experience)
Trainer for different WHO, UNICEF, TVO and other national NGOs
Consultant for projects on HIV/AIDS & Sex workers
- WHO standard operating procedures (SOPs) for Emergencies 2021 by World Health Organization (WHO)
- Foundations of Health Equity Research module/certificate 2021 by Johns Hopkins University
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing 2021 by Johns Hopkins University
- Frontiers in Medicine by UASR Summer Courses 2021, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China
- CS50 Educators Workshop July 2021. Division of Continuing Education, Harvard University
- Standard Precautions: Environmental cleaning & disinfection (2021) organized under the Health Emergencies Programme by the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Leadership and programme management in Infection Prevention and Control (2021) organized under the Health Emergencies Programme by the World Health Organization
- IKCEST Training Programme – UASR Summer Courses 2021 themed on Innovation and Technology Management in Tourism and Hospitality organized by Xi’an Jiaotong University, China
- IKCEST Training Programme - UASR Summer Courses 2021 themed on Innovation and Design by Xi’an Jiaotong University, China
- IKCEST Training Programme – UASR Summer Courses 2021 themed on Museums and Legal Protection by Xi’an Jiaotong University, China
- Mixed Method Writing Workshop by University of Leeds (UK) in 2016.
Scientific Research Writing by University
of Leeds (UK) in collaboration with IUATLD in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- LQurratulann Alvi, Gul Muhammad Baloch, Farhat Abjani, Faiza Khalil, Karuthan Chinna. Can Obesity be Considered a Risk Factor to Ovarian Cancer? A Review. Pakistan Journal of Public Health.
- Mohadeseh Motamed-Jahromi, Mohammad Hossein Kaveh, Negar Yousefzadeh, Sedigheh Khodabandeh‑ Shahraki, Mehdi Mohammadi, Mohammad Hossein Dabbaghmanesh, Gul Muhammad Baloch. The development and validation of Elder Self-Neglect Scale in Iranian community-dwelling elders.Journal of Healthcare Engineering. IF 2.68 ISI & SCOPUS
- Ramesh Kumar, Sidra Rehman, Gul Muhammad Baloch, Muskan Vankwani, Ratana
Somrongthong. Effectiveness of Health Education Intervention on Diabetes Mellitus Among the Teachers Working in Public Sectors Schools of Pakistan. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. IF 2.62 ISI & SCOPUS
- Baloch GM, Khoso PA, Laareb GB. Food Eating Patterns During Ramadan and Its Effects on Health of Malaysian Muslim Population. Khyber Medical University Journal-KMUJ, Pakistan. SCOPUS
4. Baloch GM, Khoso PA, Laareb GB. Healthcare Preferences of Urban and Rural Population of Malaysia in Terms of Traditional and Modern Healthcare.Advancements in Life Sciences, Pakistan. ISI & SCOPUS
5. Syed Far Abid Hossain, Mohammad Nurunnabi, Karuthan Chinna, Heba Bakr Khoshaim, Sheela Sundarasen, Kamilah Kamaludin, Gul Muhammad Baloch, and Areej Sukayt. Coping Strategies of Bangladeshi students during COVID-19. SAGE Open. IF 1.03 ISI & SCOPUS.
Published AFTER PhD
- Gul Muhammad Baloch, Kamilah Kamaludin, Karuthan Chinna, Sheela Sundarasen, Mohammad Nurunnabi, Heba Bakr Khoshaim, Syed Far Abid Hossain, Areej Sukayt and Laareb Gul Baloch. Coping with COVID-19: The Strategies Adapted by Pakistani Students to Overcome Implications. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. IF 3.4 https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/18/4/1799 ISI & SCOPUS
- Gul Muhammad Baloch, Sheela Sundarasen, Karuthan Chinna, Mohammad Nurunnabi, Kamilah Kamaludin, Heba Bakr Khoshaim, Syed Far Abid Hossain and Areej Sukayt. COVID-19: Exploring Impacts of the Pandemic and Lockdown on Mental Health of Pakistani Students. Peer J. IF 3.7 https://peerj.com/articles/10612/ ISI & SCOPUS
- Karuthan Chinna; Sheela Sundarasen; Heba Bakr Khoshaim; Kamilah Kamaludin; Mohammad Nurunnabi; Gul Muhammad Baloch; Syed Far Abid Hossain; Areej Sukayt; Nevi Dalina; Usha Rajagopalan; Ramesh Kumar; Zahid Memon. Psychological Impact of COVID-19 and Lock Down Measures: An Online Cross-Sectional Multicounty Study on Asian University Students. PLoS ONE. IF 3.1 https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0253059 ISI & SCOPUS
- Syed Far Abid Hossain, Mohammad Nurunnabi, Karuthan Chinna, Sheela Sundarasen, Heba Bakr Khoshaim, Kamilah Kamaludin, Gul Muhammad Baloch, and Areej Sukayt. Socio-Psychological Impact on Bangladeshi students during COVID-19. Journal of Public Health Research. IF 1.53 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7868771/ ISI & SCOPUS
- Monthalee Nooseisai, Pramon Viwattanakulvanid, Ramesh Kumar, Napaphan Viriyautsahakul, Gul Muhammad Baloch, Ratana Samrongthong. Effects of Diabetes Self-Management Education Program on Lowering Blood Glucose Level, Stress and Quality of Life Among Females with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Thailand. Primary Health Care Research & Development. Cambridge. IF 1.1 SCOPUS DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S1463423621000505
- Heba Bakr Khoshaim, Areej Al-Sukayt, Karuthan Chinna, Mohammad Nurunnabi, Sheela Sundarasen, Kamilah Kamaludin, Gul Muhammad Baloch, Syed Far Abid Hossain. How Students in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are Coping with COVID-19 Pandemic. Journal of Public Health Research. IF 1.53 https://doi.org/10.4081/jphr.2020.1898 ISI & SCOPUS
- Heba Bakr Khoshaim, Areej Sukayt, Karuthan Chinna, Mohammad Nurunnabi, Sheela Sundarasen, Kamilah Kamaludin, Gul Mohammad Baloch, Syed Far Abid Hossain. Anxiety Level of University Students During COVID-19 in Saudi Arabia. Frontiers in Psychiatry. IF3.64 https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyt.2020.579750 ISI & SCOPUS
- Kamilah Kamaludin; Karuthan Chinna; Sheela Sundarasen; Heba Bakr Khoshaim, Mohammad Nurunnabi; Gul Muhammad Baloch; Areej AlSukayt; Syed Far Abid Hossain. Coping with Covid-19 and Movement Control Order (MCO): Experiences of University Students in Malaysia. Heliyon. IF 1.88 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2020.e05339 ISI & SCOPUS
- Sheela Sundarasen, Karuthan Chinna, Kamilah Kamaludin, Mohammad Nurunnabi, Gul Muhammad Baloch, Heba Bakr Khoshaim, Syed Far Abid Hossain and Areej Sukayt. Psychological Impact of COVID-19 and Lockdown among University Students in Malaysia: Implications and Policy Recommendations. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. IF 3.4 https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/17/17/6206 ISI & SCOPUS
- Mohammad Nurunnabi, Syed Far Abid Hossain, Karuthan Chinna, Heba Bakr Khoshaim, Sheela Sundarasen, Kamilah Kamaludin, Gul Muhammad Baloch, and Areej AlSukayt. Coping Strategies of Students for Anxiety during the COVID-19 Pandemic in China: A Cross-sectional Study. F1000 Research. IF 2.64 https://f1000research.com/articles/9-1115 SCOPUS
- QurratulannAlvi, Gul Muhammad Baloch, Karuthan Chinna, Ali Dabbagh. Lifestyle and Reproductive Health: The Aetiology of Ovarian Cancer in Pakistan.F1000 Research. IF 2.64 https://f1000research.com/articles/9-901/v1 SCOPUS
- Jo Ann Andoy-Galvan, HalynaLugova, Sapna S Patil, Yin How Wong, Gul MBaloch, Adlina Suleiman, RusliNordin, Karuthan Chinna. Income and Obesity in a Malaysian Urban Poor Community: A Cross-sectional Study. F1000 Research. IF 2.64 SCOPUS DOI: https://f1000research.com/articles/9-160
- Gul Muhammad Baloch; Pasand Ali Khoso; Sumera Irum. Exploring the Underpinnings of Ethnicity, Gender and Body Image as Determinants of the Eating Habits of Malaysian Youth. Pakistan Social Sciences Review. Higher Education Commission of Pakistan recognized Journal
- Firdaus, R.1, Hasni, M.J., Rozita, H., Norfazilah, A., Azmawati, N., Baloch G M, Rohaida, I., Jamal, H.H. Lessons on environmental health and disaster preparedness, response and recovery from the severe Kelantan flooding in 2014. International Journal of Emergency Management. Vol 15, No.1, 2019, DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.1504/IJEM.2019.099204 IF 0.6 SCOPUS
- Firdaus, R.1, Hasni, M.J., Rozita, H., Norfazilah, A., Azmawati, N., BalochG M, Rohaida, I., Jamal, H.H. Leptospirosis Outbreak Following the 2014 Major Flooding Event in Kelantan, Malaysia-A Spatial-Temporal Analysis. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.98(5), 2018, pp. 1281-1295; IF 2.23 ISI & SCOPUS https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29532771
- David M K, Ali M, Baloch G M: Language Shift or Maintenance: The Case of Sindhi Language in Pakistan. Language Problems & Language Planning, USA. ISSN 0272-2690, Vol. 41, Issue 1, 2017, pp. 26-45; https://doi.org/10.1075/lplp.41.1.02dav; IF 0.60 ISI & SCOPUS
- Baloch GM, Ali M. Community Monitoring in Reproductive Health Projects: Case Study of a Health Sector NGO in Pakistan. VFAST Transactions on Education and Social Sciences ISSN: 2309-3951 Volume7, Number1, May-June 2015. Pp 05-12; https://vfast.org/journals/index.php/VTESS/article/view/233; Peer Reviewed
- David M K, Ali M, Baloch G M: Implication of Community Participation and Empowerment Theory in NGOs: A testimony on NGO (HANDS) in Pakistan. BUITEMS Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, Pakistan. ISSN 2308-3824, Vol. 1, Issue 1, 2015, pp. 36-45;http://www.buitms.edu.pk/Research%20Journal/jss1.pdf Peer-Reviewed
- Abbasi S A, Laghari W M, Baloch G M. Importance of Adopting Sustainable Practices & Community participation in Power Projects. VFAST Transactions on Education and Social Sciences, Pakistan ISSN: 2309-3951 Volume 8, Number1, Sep-Oct 2015. Pp 01-06; https://www.sciencegate.app/document/10.21015/vtess.v8i1.349; Peer Reviewed
- Baloch G M, Chhachar A R, Valentina W S.Influence of Religion on Lifestyle and Social Behaviour in Christianity: Perspective of Malaysian Christian Students. Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research, 4(4) 300-307, 2014. Open Access, Peer reviewed https://www.textroad.com/pdf/JBASR/J.%20Basic.%20Appl.%20Sci.%20Res.,%204(4)300-307,%202014.pdf
- Abro A A, Baloch G M, Burfat F M. Situation Analysis of Marginalized Youth of Urban Areas and Youth Policies in Pakistan. The Shield, Journal of the University of Sindh, Pakistan. Vol. 09, page 66-79. https://sujo.usindh.edu.pk/index.php/THE-SHIELD/issue/view/23; Higher Education Commission, Pakistan Recognized
- Mothiravally V, Siosen A, Baloch G M, Toney T K, Geetha S. Attitudes and Perceptions of Visually Impaired Travelers: A Case Study of Klang Valley, Malaysia. Procedia – Social and Behavioural Sciences, Elsevier. 144(2014) 366-377.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.07.306; Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- Abro A A, Baloch G M, Burfat F M. Study of Association between Health Problems and Living Situation of Street Children in Urban Sindh, Pakistan. The Shield, Journal of the University of Sindh, Pakistan Vol. 08, page 101-112. http://sujo-old.usindh.edu.pk/index.php/THE-SHIELD/article/view/1031; Higher Education Commission, Pakistan Recognized
- Ali M, Baloch G M, David M K. State of Reproductive Health in Pakistan and role of NGOs: A Case Study of an NGO (HANDS). European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol. 118, No. 2, 2014 (1112/EJSR11829).http://www.europeanjournalofscientificresearch.com/issues/EJSR_118_2.html
- Baloch G M, Abbasi M A, Bhutto A. Children with Diarrhoea and Awareness about ORS among Mothers at Paediatrics OPD of District Hospital, Dadu, Sindh Pakistan. Medical Channel, Pakistan, Vol. 19, No. 4 2013. https://www.academia.edu/34209133 SCOPUS
- Baloch G M. From Arrest to Trial Court: The Story of Women Prisoners of Sindh, Pakistan. Procedia Social and Behavioural Sciences, Elsevier. Volume 91, 10 October 2013, Pages 158–170. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.08.413 ; Conference Proceedings Citation Index
Paper/Reviews etc BEFORE PhD
- Baloch G M. Female Prisoners of Pakistan: Personal and Socio-Demographic Profiles. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, Vol. 1, 2011, pp. 61-82; https://ejournals.ph/article.php?id=656 Peer Reviewed
- Baloch G M. Male Sex with Male: A Study of Commercial Sex Workers in Larkana, Pakistan, Regarding Their Knowledge about HIV/AIDS & STIs and Sexual Behaviour. Research paper published by Journal of US-China Medical Sciences, Vol. 6, No. 10, pp.13-24 Peer Reviewed
- Baloch G M. Knowledge of the Male Jail Inmates of Central Prison Larkana, Pakistan Regarding HIV/AIDS &STIs. Research paper published by Journal for the Advancement of Science and Arts (JASA) UCSI University, Malaysia, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp.73-81, Peer Reviewed
- Baloch G M. “Adolescence, Youth and Health Behaviour”. Borneo Post, Malaysia, 22 May
Full Papers Pending Submission (8 papers)
(Areas: Obesity, Vaping/Smoking, Ovarian Cancer, Health Facilities, Food Behaviour, Body Image)
PAPERS presented in INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE (Indexed/Non-Indexed)
- 2020 (ACCEPTED) Baloch G M. Perceptions of Pre-Marital Sex Among the Malaysian
Youth. Men’s Health World Congress. October 2021, Kuching, Malaysia
- 2018 Baloch G M. Gender, Food Choices, and Body Image: The Intersections of Health,
Behaviour and Beauty. XIX International Sociological Association (ISA) World Congress of Sociology, July 15-21, Toronto, Canada.
- 2018 Baloch G M. "Released from One, Confined into Other Prison: The Suffering Continues
for Female Offenders in Pakistani Society". XIX International Sociological Association (ISA) World Congress of Sociology, July 15-21, Toronto, Canada.
- 2018. Baloch G M. Food Behaviours during Fasting Month (Ramadhan) and Its Effects on
Health of Malaysians. 1st International Conference on “Contemporary Sociology, Social Sciences & Sustainable Development 2018, 22-24 March, University of Sindh, Pakistan.
- 2017. Baloch GM. Female Prisoners: Criminals, Killers, Kidnappers, Drug-Traffickers…Are
they? A Dissection of the male-dominated society of Sindh. 1st International Conference on “Sindh Studies”, November 20-21, Institute of Sindhology, Sindh, Pakistan.
- 2017. Baloch GM. Religion’s Influence on Everyday Life: A Qualitative Study of Sikh
Community of Malaysia. 3rd International Conference on Public Health (ICOPH), 27-29 July, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. “BEST Session Paper”
- 2014 Baloch GM. Attitude and Perception of Visually Impaired Travellers: A case of
Klang Valley, Malaysia.5th Asia-Euro Conference on Tourism, Hospitality and
Gastronomy. 19th May 2014. Taylor’s University, Malaysia
- 2011. Baloch GM. From Arrest to Trial Court: The Story of Women Prisoners of Pakistan.
International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences, Organized by Prince of Songkla University Thailand & Universiti Sains Malaysia, Thailand, October 3- 4, 2011.
- 2011. Baloch GM. Female Prisoners of Pakistan: Personal and Socio-Demographic Profiles.
Asian Conference for Academic Journals and Higher Education Research, Organized by PAIR, IAMURE Cagayan de Oro University, Philippines, August 17-20, 2011
- 2011. Baloch GM. Gender Dimensions of Crime in Pakistan. Gender Studies in Age of
Globalization, by Spiru Haret University, Bucharest, Romania, June 2-3, 2011.
- 2009. Baloch GM. Violence against Women in Pakistan. International Symposium on
Victimology. World Society of Victimology &Tokiwa University, Japan, Aug 23-28
- 2009. Baloch GM.Knowledge of Male Commercial SexWorkers (MSM) in Larkana
Pakistan regarding HIV/AIDS and Their Sexual Behaviour. 1st Annual International Graduate Research Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities. Organized by Mahidol University at Bangkok, Thailand, April 1-2, 2009.
- 2008. Baloch GM. Knowledge of the Jail Inmates of Central Prison, Larkana, Pakistan
Regarding HIV/AIDS &STIs. 2nd International Health & Medical Sciences Conference, by Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia, June 18-20, 2008.
- Lifestyle Change; An Anthropological Perspective, Ferozsons Pakistan. 2021
Gender Pakistan and UN Peacekeeping, Say Publishers (PVT) Ltd. Karachi. 2020.
Ø Research Articles:
- Rabab Sakina, Shaheer Ellahi Khan & Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry (2021): Stigma of postpartum depression: The role of lady health workers in health care—A qualitative study, Health Care for Women International Taylor and Francis, DOI: 10.1080/07399332.2021.1973009
- Faith Based Technology: Perspectives from Shi’a Muslim Women in Islamabad 2021. Pakistan Journal of Social Research (PJSR).
- The growing epidemic of social and cultural iatrogenesis in Pakistan. Published in World Family Medicine May 2021, Volume 19, Issue 5.
- Sakina, R., Chaudhry, A.G. & Khan, S.E. An exploration of illness narratives of mothers with maternal depression in semi-urban areas. Springer Psychiatr Q (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11126-020-09781-y
- The Understanding of Epilepsy and Epileptic Patients and General Public to Create A Supportive Community. Vol. IV, No. I (2019). DOI: 10.31703/gsr.2019(IV-I).03 URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.31703/gsr.2019(IV-I).0
- Muhammad Amir Khan, Muhammad Ahmar Khan, John D Walley, Nida Khan, Faisal Imtiaz Sheikh, Saima Ali, Ehsan Salahuddin, Rebecca King, Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Farooq Manzoor and Haroon Jehangir Khan. Feasibility of delivering integrated COPD-asthma care at primary and secondary level public healthcare facilities in Pakistan: a process evaluation. BJGP Open. 2019; 3(1). DOI: 10.3399/bjgpopen18X101632
- Muhammad Amir Khan, Nida Khan, John D Walley, Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Joseph Hicks, Faisal Imtiaz Sheikh, Muhammad Ahmar Khan, Muhammad Ali, Maqsood Ahmed, Haroon Jehangir Khan and Rony Zachariah. Enhanced hypertension care through private clinics in Pakistan: a cluster randomized trial. BJGP Open. 2019; 3 (1). DOI: 10.3399/bjgpopen18X101617
- Muhammad Amir Khan , John D Walley , Nida Khan , Joseph Hicks , Maqsood Ahmed , Shaheer Ellahi Khan , Muhammad Ahmar Khan , Haroon Jehangir Khan , and Anthony D Harries . Effectiveness of an integrated diabetes care package at primary healthcare facilities: a cluster randomized trial in Pakistan. BJGP Open. 2018; 2(4). DOI: 10.3399/bjgpopen18X101618
- Muhammad Amir Khan, John D Walley, Saima Ali, Rebecca King, Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Nida Khan, Faisal Imtiaz Sheikh and Haroon Jehangir Khan. Process evaluation of integrated diabetes management at primary healthcare facilities in Pakistan: a mixed-methods study. BJGP Open. 2018; 2(4). DOI: 10.3399/bjgpopen18X101612
- Muhammad Amir Khan, John D Walley, Nida Khan, Muhammad Ahmar Khan, Saima Ali, Rebecca King, Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Faisal Imtiaz Sheikh, Farooq Manzoor and Haroon Jehangir Khan. Delivering integrated hypertension care at private health facilities in urban Pakistan: a process evaluation. BJGP Open. 2018; 2(4). DOI: 10.3399/bjgpopen18X101613
- Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry , Aftab Ahmed, Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Mahwish Zeeshan, Altaf Ghani Bhatti and Haris Farooq. Active ageing and elder’s health: An Anthropological perspective of older persons. The Anthropologist Journal India. 2015; 20(3)
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan and Anwaar Mohyuddin. Socio-psychological Perceptions & Experiences of Etiology amongst Type II Diabetics; A Qualitative Study of Primary Health Care in Rural Sargodha. Bahria Journal of Professional Psychology. 2019; 18(1).
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry and Mahwish Zeeshan. Covid-19: Studying Policy Gap in Relation to Role of Primary Health Care in Pakistan. Global Social Sciences Review. 2020; Vol. V, No. II. DOI: 10.31703/gssr.2020(V-II).01
- Mahwish Zeeshan, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry and Shaheer Ellahi Khan. Pandemic Preparedness and Techno Stress among Faculty of DAIs in Covid-19. Sir Syed Journal of Education and Social Research. 2020; 3(2). DOI: https://doi.org/10.36902/sjesr-vol3-iss2-2020(383-396)
- Mahwish Zeeshan, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry and Shaheer Ellahi Khan. Unmaking the Anthropology of Mourning in a Psycho Analytic Perspective. Global Regional Review. 2020; V-1. Pgs. 100-107. DOI 10.31703/grr.2020(V-I).13
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan. Sufi dance in Pakistan; Anthropological insights on the concept and origin of Dhamal. Science International Journal. 2015; 27(2). pgs. 164-1643 http://www.sci-int.com/
- Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Muhammad Mobeen. Advocating Agricultural Development minus Indigenous Knowledge System and Cultural Norms. Int. J. Agric. Appl. Sci. 2014; 6(2). 169-176.
- Nida Khan, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Shaheet Ellahi Khan, Muhammad Amir Khan and Muhammad Ahmar Khan. Tuberculosis diagnosis and treatment; qualitative study on the coping mechanisms for economic consequences. Professional Med J 2015; 22(1). 54-63.
- Chaudhry AG, Gul A, Khan SE, Khan N, Khan M. Fertility levels in relation to education in Pakistan. Professional Med J 2014; 21(6). 1103-1112.
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Aftab Ahmed, Nida Khan. Exploring threats to Sufism in the age of commercialization; Qualitative perspective. Sci.Int. (Lahore), 2014; 26(4). 1881-1883.
- Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Aftab Ahmed, Nida Khan. The begging hijras of Islamabad in the age of Urbanization. Sci.Int.(Lahore), 2014; 26(5). 2553-2555.
- Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Aftab Ahmed, Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Sajjad Hussain. Perception of Local community and Biradri on Panchayat; an exploratory Anthropological study of biradri in village saroki, district Gujranwala, Pakistan. Advances in Anthropology, 2014; 4. 53-58.
- Tanzila Kazmi, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Aftab Ahmed, Shaheer Ellahi Khan. Farmers believe about indigenous farming practices and sustainable agricultural development. Pakistan J. Agric. Res. 2014; 27(1).
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan. Dhamal, A spiritual healing at the shrine of Bari Imam. Journal of Gender and Social Issues. 2008; 7(2).
- Muhammad Arshad, Muhammad Safdar, Qamar u Din, Shaheer Ellahi Khan. Does Salary Work as a Motivational Agent? A Study of Airport (Ground Handling) Services Sector of Pakistan. School of Doctoral Studies Journal. 2012 4(1).
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Muhammad Arshad, Sumaira Shamoon, Sadaf Zahoor. Impact of consumption aspirations and brand knowledge on customer decision making. Evidence form fast food industry of Pakistan. Management Science Letters. 2012. DOI: 10.5267/j.msl.2012.08.001
- Tabinda Seher, Muhammad Arshad, Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Maryam Shahid. Impact of Colors on Advertisement and Packaging on Buying Behavior. Management Science Letters. 2012. DOI: 10.5267/j.msl.2012.06.011
- Muhammad Nasir, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Nida Khan, Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Aftab Ahmed. Impact of Remittances, Policy suggestions to attack poverty; Comparison of Bangladesh and Pakistan. American research thoughts. 2014; 1(2).
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Aftab Ahmed, Nida Khan. Exploring factors of Terrorism, Sufi’s Perspectives and Policy Recommendations, A case study of the shrine of Hazrat Syed Sakhi Mehmood Badshah. Science International. 2015; 1. 571-573.
- Shabeeb Anwar, Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Khurram Ellahi Khan, Sabiha Sultana. Exploring socio-cultural factors of recidivism in juvenile delinquents; an anthropological perspective. Science International. 2015; Special Issue. 817-819
- Adnan Nasir, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Syeda AimenHadi. Biradrism and Rural conflict as a determinant of political behavior; A case study of rural Punjab. Science International. 2015; 1. Special Issue. 703-705
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Harris Farooq, Aftab Ahmed. Reviewing Qawwali, origin evolution and its dimensions. Science International 2015; 27(2) special issue PAA
- Farzana Bibi, Farhana Kazmi, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Shaheer Ellahi Khan. Relationship Between Emotional Intelligence And Coping Strategies Among University Teachers Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Pakistan Journal of Science. 2015.
- Khurram Ellahi Khan, Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry. Impact of servant leadership on workplace spirituality: moderating role of involvement culture. Pakistan journal of Science. 2015.
- Syeda Aimen Hadi, Dr. Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Aftab Ahmed, Shaheer Ellahi Khan. Perception, approaches and practices of local farming and development: an anthropological approach. Pakistan journal of agriculture research 2015; 28(1).
- L. S. Bajwa, S. E. Khan. Documenting the experiential narratives of institutionalized persecution amongst Ahmadi students: An in-depth qualitative study. The Explorer: Journal of Social Sciences. 2015; 1(3). 69-73.
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Ghafoor Chaudhry, Khurrum Ellahi Khan, Nida Khan. Exploring the perception of locals on the functioning and service delivery of police stations. Science International 2015; 27(2) special issue PAA
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Khurrum Ellahi Khan, Nida Khan. Complex police culture; a qualitative case study of Thana Lohi Bher. Science International. 2015; 27(2) special issue PAA
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan and Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry. Poverty as a major indicator of recidivism in juvenile delinquents; a qualitative study. Science International. 2015; 27(2) special issue PAA.
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan and Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry. Exploring the effects of imprisonment on juvenile delinquents in relation to recidivism; A qualitative case study. Science International. 2015; 27(2) special issue PAA.
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan and Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry. Servant Leadership and Islam: Review of the Secular model of Servant Leadership in the light of Islamic teachings. Science International. 2015; 27(2) special issue PAA.
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan. Exploring Rabwah; Identity marker for Ahmadiyya community; an anthropological qualitative study. Science International. 2015; 27(2) special issue PAA.
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan. Tracing the Begamati Zuban from Nineteenth century Indo-Muslim culture; an overview of the framework of Gail Minault. The Explorer. 1(5). 125-127.
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Aftab Ahmed, Nida Khan, Muhammad Ahmar Khan. Cultural perceptions of Diabetes; Qualitative study of district Sargodha. Sci.int.(Lahore). 2015; 27(4). 3723-3724
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan. The effects of media violence on children’s expressed aggressiveness: A case study of a secondary school in Islamabad. Sci.int.(Lahore). 2015; 27(4). 3807-3809
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan. Negotiating Voices on Cultural Relativism within Anthropology, A Theoretical Debate. Sci.int.(Lahore). 2015; 27(4). 3725-3728
- Shaheer Ellahi Khan. Religion is the opium of masses: Reviewing Marxist Claim through Islamic Holy Scripture Quran. Sci.int.(Lahore). 2015; 27(4). 3803-3805.
- Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Aftab Ahmed, Haris Farooq, Shaguft Anwar, Shaheer Ellahi Khan. Older persons’ index: new developments in ageing research on violence against older persons. Sci.int.(Lahore). 2015; 27(4). 3705-3709
- Aftab Ahmed, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Haris Farooq, Shagufta Anwar, Shaheer Ellahi Khan. Chronic illness and economic stability among older persons’: a sociological comparative perspective. Sci.int.(Lahore). 2015; 27(4). 3719-3722
- Aftab Ahmed, Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Adnan Nasir, Haris Farooq. Fiscal role and social participation of older persons’: empirical evidence from Rawalpindi. Sci.int.(Lahore). 2015; 27(4). 3715-3717
- Abid Ghafoor Chaudhry, Aftab Ahmed, Shaheer Ellahi Khan, Haris Farooq. Studying effects of spatial disparities on economic performance among older persons of Rawalpindi. Sci.int.(Lahore). 2015; 27(4). 3711-3714
- Muhammad Habib ul Arifeen and Shaheer Ellahi Khan. Exploring the changing trends in greetings; a comparative analysis of urban and rural voices in Talagang, Punjab, Pakistan. The Explorer. 2015 1(12).
Sonia Raza, Shaheer Ellahi Khan and Hamza Ellahi
Khan. Urban sustainability and the creation of slums: case study of the The
dharavi slums in Mumbai, India. Science
International. 2016; Special Issue