Health & Population Think Tank Internship Program
Health and Population Think Tank (HPTT), independent entity of Ministry of National Health Services Regulation & Coordination (M/o NHSR&C) housed in Health Services Academy (HSA) is currently accepting applications for its internship program.
A three months honorary internship for fresh graduates/ final year students is intended for professional development and to impart skills necessary to improve public health outcomes in Pakistan. Interns will be based in Health Services Academy that is Pakistan premier’s institute in public health.
No of Interns: 04
- Public health
- Leadership in Public Health
- Final year Masters Students and other Graduates with at least 16 year of education or more.
- Candidates with professional degrees in the discipline of M.B.B.S, Nursing, Pharmacy, Nutrition, Bio-Medical Engineering, Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Systems are eligible to apply.
Selection Criteria: A highly competitive criteria will be adopted for the interns’ selection. This includes the following:
- Written statement about how the intern’s skills match with the requirements and contribute to HPTT philosophy.
- Communication skills and ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Relevant academic background
- Performance in interview
The selected candidates will have an opportunity to work with the HPTT and possibly develop international linkage in the selected theme. The internship will be for period of three months and the intern will be required to produce policy brief or research report based on the work carried out in the Academy. On completion, interns will be provided with an experience certificate.
How to Apply: The candidate needs fill the prescribed form available on the website www.hsa.edu.pk and email the application along with supporting documents to email@example.com latest by 15 January, 2021. The internship will start on 1st February, 2021 and conclude on 31st April, 2021. Applications emailed after due date will not be entertained.
For queries; please email: firstname.lastname@example.org